It was another stay-at-home genealogy day - cool and cloudy today, high was only 58F here.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Look for Recent Obituaries in Google, Tributes and Legacy and then worked on and posted Finding Plat Maps for the James Vaux Land Holdings.
* Worked on and finished the two CVGS surveys, made them PDFs and sent them to the CVGS Board members.
* Watched Crista's latest livestream on being a professional researcher using Ancestry. some good tips there.
* Answered some email, wrote 2013 Freeman Student Genealogy Grant Announced and then Making a Photo Tree in RootsMagic 6. Noted that Program Review - "Creating Your Life's Story" posted on the CVGS blog.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and do the dishes.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, then worked in the database adding content and sources. Now down to the Chat surnames. A long way to go! Found an adoption that nobody else has found, I think! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.