This was a full genealogy day...some research, some blogging, some webinaring, some society work, some data entry/sourcing.
* After reading email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Jonathan Oatley (1689-1755).
* Listened to Mondays with Myrt until 10:40 a.m. Lots about Evidentia. Read Susan's slideshare presentation on Tablets in Genealogy also.
* Posted CVGS Seminar on Saturday, 30 March: CeCe Moore on "Do Your Genes Fit? Discover Your DNA." Worked on Putting the Land Records Together for James Vaux (1787-1839) and set it for afternoon.
* Printed off the SOPs for the CVGS Bylaws meeting, and went off at 1:45 p.m. to John's house. Great food...and we got quite a bit done.
* Home by 4:15 p.m. to read, then abstracted all of the James Vaux deeds in Notes for James.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and do the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then finished up the CVGS survey results. Worked in Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage - got 32 confirmed, down to 645 pending! Added about 70 source citations too.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.