This was a different third Wednesday - I stayed home because the CVGS Computer Group is on Thursday this month.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 227: Randy's High School Graduation Picture, CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 20 October 2012, and Ancestry Matches Death, Burial, Cemetery, Obituary Records with Family Tree People, Except it Doesn't and set it for early afternoon. There - blogging done by 11 a.m.!
* Watched Marian Pierre-Louis' webinar on Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers.
* Ate lunch, then worked in Plymouth County Mass. Probate Records on Family Search for almost two hours. Downloaded a bunch of images, still more to do for Sever and my ancestral families.
* Checked in on Facebook, then worked in the database for about two hours, adding content and sources using Ancestry VRs and census, AmericanAncestors VRs, and FamilySearch VRs.
* Linda came home at 5:30, I put out the trash, and we left for dinner out at Lolita's at 6:15 p.m.
* Home by 7 p.m. to watch the end of the Giants-Cards game, read the paper, and then went online for more database work.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered some email, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.