A rare stay-at-home Saturday, and I got some things done. also found an error in my database and fixed it. Probably not the only one!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Surname Saturday - BLODGETT (England > Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The Music Generator and set it for early afternoon.
* Wrote several more blog posts for next weekend when we'll be gone. Checked Facebook too.
* Worked in the database for quite awhile. Uncovered that Edith Kemp did not marry Leo Niemeyer as I had (same mother's maiden name, right age, right place...), and figured out that it was Edith Drumm who did (not mine, but after working on them for over an hour I left them in the database). I wonder if Edith Kemp lived to 1930 or ever married? Did lots of searching in SSDI and GenealogyBank for Kemp cousins. Found death dates/spouses/children for quite a few!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the baseball game, eat dinner, read the paper and read my book. Giants won 2-0 to take a 3-0 lead in the Series.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to find the computer unresponsive...finally rebooted and it worked. Hmmm. Several error messages which I looked at and tried to accommodate.
* Read, then added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and worked in Find-A-Grave adding content and sources. Down to 1038 matches on MyHeritage. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.