It was a stay-at-home Friday, and all I did was genealogy. Yippee!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Follow-Up Friday - Useful Reader Comments and then Adding Source Notes in FamilySearch Family Tree and set it for later.
* Answered some email, checked Facebook, than worked in the database adding content and sources for awhile. Found some intriguing info, so wrote It's a Puzzle: Did Ralph really have a child at age 11? Then back to the database for more searching.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watch baseball, and read the paper, then SCGS and NGSQ journals.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, then write Two More Days for Genea-Musings Ancestry Contest. Added to the Best Of post.
* Worked some more in the database, got wrapped around a Sarah with three husbands and put her straight (I hope!). Completely forgot about Surname Saturday and SNGF posts - need to do those tonight. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.