1) Saturday, 4 August:
* Read emails and blogs, hurried off to the Men's Bible Study breakfast at Jimmy's at the Park. Home by 9:30 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - AYERS (England > Massachusetts > New Jersey) posted and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - the SNGF Genealympics, Week 2 and it posted immediately instead of when I thought I scheduled it. Drat!
* Got everything ready for the RootsMagic workshop, and had some extra time so I wrote Genealogy Fun with the SNGF Genea-Lympics - Week 2 Results and set it for later in the afternoon.
* Left at 12 noon for Bonita library for the RootsMagic workshop. We didn't start until 1 p.m. because of hookup problems, but were done at 3. 18 in attendance, I think they learned something.
* Home by 3:30 to quickly read, then we left at 4 p.m. for the trolley station and the Padres game. Pads lost 6-2 to the Mets - boring game. We got home by 9:45 p.m. I added to the Best Of post.
Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 5 August 2012
* Read email and blogs, and got Best of the GeneaBlogs - 29 July to 4 August 2012 ready to post.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by noon. Had lunch, watched Olympics, and worked a bit on the CVGS Newsletter. Watched the Padres game, we won 7-3 over the Mets.
* Worked some more on the newsletter, finished it after dinner. Explored GenealogyBank for awhile in SD newspapers to help a queryist, and found more Carringer/Auble material! Wrote
* Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post, started the next Best Of post.
Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
3) Monday, 6 August 2012:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Petition for Administration of Estate of Edward Hildreth (1831-1899) posted and wrote Is This How They Met? A Clue and set it for later.
* We left at 9 a.m. for Linda's knee appointment, had to wait an hour. It's OK, and home by 11 a.m. to read. Printed off the CVGS Newsletter and labels, got everything ready to publish later. Gathered up the CVGS ByLaws material for the meeting later.
* Left at 1:30 p.m. for the UPS Store and got the CVGS Newsletter printed, labelled, stamped, folded and taped, and mailed. Then to Olive's house for the CVGS ByLaws meeting. That took awhile!
* Home at 5:30 p.m. to read, eat dinner, write They're coming to take SSDI away... and go watch the Padres game. They beat the Cubs 2-0.
* Online again at 9:30 p.m. to read, add two obits to the database as a result of a Seaver query in email looking for descendants of a William Seaver.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Done!
Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.