* Read email and blogs, and finished off the Best Of post and set it for after noon.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and were home by 11:40 a.m.
* Tuned in to Scanfest, and actually scanned two pages. Looked all over for my Richmond notebook and finally found it right where I put it, on the floor standing up without a label. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 August 2012 posted.
* Noticed first earthquake at 12:30, and second one at 1:30 p.m. Guessed it was a 5 to 6 magnitude about 100 miles away. Turns out there were 4 that were in the 5.4 range over several hours, and hundreds smaller ones, near Brawley in Imperial county.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and take a nap. Pads won 5-4 over the Dbacks (7th in a row, 14 of 20, now 59-70).
* Online to check on the earthquake, checked Facebook and Twitter, and answered some email. Got query asking if they could publish a photo in a historical society newsletter - sure, I said. Struggled to find the photo in question (note to self: get those photos in the scanned folders into the Ancestor Files folders!).
* We ate dinner, then watched a little TV and weeded the front plants, before getting online again at 7 p.m.
* Tried to standardize file names in Carringer Ancestor Files collections...got quite a few done. Still debating how to do multiple persons names in a photo. Moved some photos to the appropriate folder also, and deleted some duplicates.
* Did 40 Seaver entries in Find-A-Grave, now up through #1280. Then did 20 more Seaver entries from Vermont BMD cards - up to #100.
* Started the next Best Of post, added to it, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Multimedia Items: 202
Multimedia Links: 525