This was the day I started my jury duty stint - and that it ended. Good.
* Read email in the jury room, noted my iPhone battery was low. Oops. Read my book instead. About 150 were in the jury lounge. They called two panels of about 50 each and my name wasn't called. They released us before 11 a.m. I went to the library and got a book to read for the next week or two.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to read email and blogs, note and tweet that Tuesday's Tip: Check Out Genealogy Book Links and Look at These San Francisco Coroner's Records! posted.
* We left at 12:15 p.m. for Miguel's for lunch with Mel and Ann. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read some more, checked out FamilySearch and Ancestry new databases, worked on Mo's problem, then wrote Irene and William Carringer in San Diego.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and eat dinner. Pads lost 6-0 to the Braves, and it wasn't that close!
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked in the database for two hours. Consulted with Ann, Mel and Alan for awhile, then talked to Lori on the phone, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.