Today was my mother's 93rd birthday...I remembered her today.
1) Sunday, 29 July:
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 22 to 28 July 2012.
* We went to church at 9:30 a.m., and home around noon. I checked into Scanfest for awhile, but went in at 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch and watch the end of the Padres game. They lost to the Marlins 5-4 in the 10th. Took a nap, and watched Olympics a bit.
* Back online at 3 p.m. to read Facebook, write the Amanuensis Monday post, then added some images to my RootsMagic database.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for Subway, picked up Maggie, and went to Point Loma for a picnic and then the play at Westminster. Home by 10:30 p.m.
* didn't do much online, added to the Best Of post.
Genealogy today was 3.0 hours.
2) Monday, 30 July:
* Read email and blogs, read the Obama articles, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Order for Inventory of Alvina M. Seaver's Estate posted.
* Added the OASIS class 4 talk to the flash drive, searched high and low for the handouts, and off at 9:20 a.m. for Mission Valley to teach my OASIS class. The group was enthusiastic and receptive.
* Stopped at McDonalds for lunch and Best Buy for a new keyboard, and installed it when I got home by 1:30 p.m.
* Wrote President Obama's American Slave Ancestry, checked in on Facebook, answered some emails, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, and do some chores. Pads won 11-5 over the Reds in a 4 hour game.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, add some sources and content to the database, check in on Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.