This was a fairly full genealogy day, but I made little progress on the important projects. The water heater is installed and works, but the inspector didn't come and the trash hasn't been picked up.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Reader Comments on the Value of the 1940 US Census. Worked in MyHeritage for awhile, and answered some emails too.
* Found some search problems on WorldVitalRecords, so wrote Searching on World Vital Records - Some Problems to highlight them.
* Decided to balance the checkbooks...figured out that the cruise trip was really expensive!
* worked in the database for awhile, then went out and cut the front lawn. Found the twin spool reel for the weedeater...what a PITA to install it.
* We ate dinner, I fed the birds, and then wrote the two posts for Saturday.
* Watched the Padres game, read the paper, did the dishes, and read my Harlan Coben book. Padres won 9-5 over the Mariners.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Done for the night!
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Database update: 41,283 people; 112,819 events; 5,464 places; 776 sources; 28,822 citations.