It was a very full genealogy day...including a CVGS program.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 207: Shuffleboard and Small Town Papers now FREE to access and Creating an Ancestor List ("Ahnentafel") in RootsMagic 5, but set the latter two for later.
* Packed up the laptop, flash drive, smart phone and tablet and headed off to McDonald's for lunch, the bank for money, and the library for the CVGS program meeting.
* Got my laptop set up, then visited with people. The meeting started at 12:15 p.m., I gave my newsletter and research report, and then took notes for the first two presentations on Genealogy in the Cloud. Then it was my turn to show Mobile Genealogy with a 50 slide presentation in 20 minutes.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to watch the walkoff homer by the Cubs (Pads lost 8-6, now 17-35).
* Online to read, check Facebook, and find and add more images to the database, especially for the Alpheus Smith family.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., then put out the trash and read the paper.
* Online again at 6:30 p.m. to read, then added content and sources to the database. I'm into the At... names now. Added content and sources from Find-A-Grave also - found a whole set of Seaver folks that I didn't have, so added them with sources. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.