This was not much of a genealogy research day...but a Genea-Man has to do what he's gotta do.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 203: The Pink Oldsmobile, then watched the video and wrote AncestryDNA Video On YouTube.
* Left at 10:15 a.m. for a meeting at the library, which only one other person showed up for. So I went to McDonalds for lunch, and back to the library for the CVGS Board meeting. It was followed by the meeting.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read, and noted that Committing Genealogy Fun - Part 2 posted as scheduled.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a short nap, eat dinner, put out the trash, and do the dishes. My Padres won 5-0 over the Brewers (now 9-17).
* Online at 6 p.m. to watch/listen to DearMYRTLE's webinar on 1940 Census Indexing. Captured more English census records on Archives.com also.
* Added to the Best Of post, did some online research adding content and sources to the database, checked on Facebook, got the CVGS Newsletter draft ready, wrote a blog post for next week, and wrote this post. Whew!
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.