Six more days to get ready for our vacation cruise...Linda hasn't even started packing yet! It was a stay-at-home day for me, and I got quite a bit done. To wit:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1851 English Census Record for James Richman Family and then AncestryDNA Autosomal Test is $99 for Ancestry Subscribers. Wrote two more TCT posts for the vacation days.
* Edited my FORUM article and sent it to the editor. Task completed! Finally.
* Edited the Searching Ancestry.com presentation for the cruise - need to review again, but mostly completed!
* Wrote Planning More Genealogy Fun - Searching for John Seaver's Parents. Did a little research on this task.
* Worked in the database for several hours adding content and sources. No great breakthroughs!
* Went in for dinner, then worked in the front garden for awhile, read the paper, watched TV news, and did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, do a page of FamilySearch Indexing (Sacramento CA), then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Got caught up, now waiting for input from board members.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, printed off shore excursion pages, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.