We're finally getting serious about the cruise - we depart in four weeks!
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 200: Smith, Carringer and Dyar Families at the Beach.
* Wrote SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 14 April - Joan Lowrey and David McCullough and Using the MyHeritage Mobile App and set them for later in the day. Looked through two EDs in Putnam CT for the Richmond families - no luck!
* Gathered my stuff, went to McDonalds for lunch, then to the post office, and then the library for the Research Group.
* We had 13 for the Research Group, and went through the 1940 US Census projects one by one.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then added content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 3:50 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper then my book, eat dinner, and put out the trash. Pads won 2-1.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, print off some cruise papers for Linda, then did a 1940 Census indexing batch (asked on G+ and Facebook how to handle long dashes in 1935 residence fields...assume they're ditto marks!). Worked then in Find-a-Grave looking for Seavers. Almost got through the 601-640 page.
* Added to the best of post, checked the database (41,292 people, 110,726 events, 27,682 citations), and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.