Another stay-at-home, don't put shoes on, day, and I spent quite a bit of time on genealogy things (did you expect anything less?).
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow Friday - This Weekend's Genealogy TV/Radio Shows. Unfortunately, I could find nothing about the FGS - My Society show for Saturday.
* Worked for awhile on a new presentation about sources and citations. Then got into the Legacy Family Tree webinar about the new Census Tools, and more. Learned also how to tag people during the show.
* Wrote Follow-Up Friday - the Weekly Potpourri and then answered some email and wrote the Surname Saturday post. Worked in the database for awhile trying to add content and sources.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, then watched TV until 6 p.m. and came in to listen to Geneabloggers Radio show. Went to Outloud.fm for a short while and played three songs.
* Went in to watch the last 5 minutes of the Aztecs basketball game, and then watched WDYTYA?
* Back online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check a Geni merge request, write the SNGF post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours. Whew!