Tomorrow's the CVGS Spring Seminar - hope it goes well. Today was a stay-at-home day...with entertainment at the end.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow Friday - This Weekend's Genealogy TV and Radio Shows. Wrote My 1940 U.S. Census Compendium also.
* Answered some email, had phone call from Paul A. about his ancestry, then wrote Family Roots Publishing at CVGS Seminar on Saturday.
* Wrote Family Roots Publishing at CVGS Seminar on Saturday and one more post on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Wrote NARA Responses to 1940 Census Comments and answered email, then worked in the database a bit adding content and sources. Checked in on Facebook.
* Went in to have dinner at 5:15 p.m., and back before 6 p.m. to listen to GeneaBloggers Radio, then spent 10 minutes at outloud.fm/genealogy (no one else dropped by), and then watched WDYTYA. Best show so far - totally different feel.
* Back online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, work awhile in Find-A-Grave, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.