Can you believe that the first quarter of 2012 is almost over? Time sure flies when you're having fun!
* Read my email and blogs, and posted Treasure Chest Thursday - Benjamin and Abigail Seaver Family in Westminster MA Town Records.
* Answered some email, checked out new databases, and then posted 1940 U.S. Census Infographic. Had a phone call, then worked in the database a bit adding content and sources. Found the same family in two places, andl inked to two wrong sets of parents. Same name problem ... wonder how many more of that problem I have?
* Wrote My 1940 U.S. Census Expectations and then participated in the Ancestry DNA briefing on Webex. Only about 10 of us there. Good information. More to come! I can hardly wait for my test results. Then I need to upload a new tree to my Ancestry Member Tree so it can be connected. Checked in on Facebook.
* Went out at 4 p.m. to mow the Field of Weeds - the "grass" was really high. The weeds were everywhere. Still need to trim the edges and pull big weeds along the wall and fences. Had dinner, read the paper, watched TV news.
* Back at work at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked in the database some more - first in AMTs and census records trying to add content, then in Massachusetts Vital Records on American Ancestors adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours