It was a full genealogy day - a typical Friday with preparations for Saturday, the radio show and WDYTYA.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Follow Friday - This Weekends Genealogy Radio Shows.
* Edited the handouts and presentations for my OASIS class, which starts on Friday.
* Wrote Follow-Up Friday - Reader Comments on Evidence and Conclusions.
* Worked some more on the OASIS stuff. Printed out the syllabus, and went down to the UPS Store to make my copies for Monday. Fixed the sprinkler head too.
* Home by 2:40 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday post, then worked in the database for awhile doing random corrections - looking for birth and death info on WorldConnect and AMTs for persons that I did not have information for. I hate blank fields!
* Went in at 5:30 to have dinner, and read the paper. Back before 6 p.m. to tune into Geneabloggers Radio and the chat board. Excellent show. Checked Outloud.fm but no one else there. Wrote the SNGF post and set it for Saturday.
* Went in before 8 p.m. to watch WDYTYA. At 9, came back to put OASIS and Family History Fair files on the flash drive, and then onto the laptop. I think I'm all set for Saturday!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.