Another rainy day in San Diego, but things will get brighter!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Special Guardianship in Alpheus B. Smith Estate.
* Packed up the laptop, and left at 9:15 a.m. for the OASIS class in Mission Valley. Traffic was bad, got there at 9:45 and got set up with RootsMagic, FamilySearch, Rootsweb and my presentation.
* Class started at 10:15. Managed to get through the RM chart demo, and do message boards and mailing lists in time to give them about 45 minutes of search time. Some good questions, and we found some folks in the process.
* Home at 1 p.m. to have lunch, then read, and write Dear Randy - Why Do You Use Several Genealogy Programs? I felt like saying, but didn't, because I can, and it's fun!
* Answered a bunch of email - 16! Checked info on Devier Smith and Ranslow Smith to add more sources and content. Need to get blog info into the Notes for them since I have a lot of new stuff. Fixed some source citations and edited notes too.
* Went in at 6 p.m. for dinner, then watched TV news until 7 p.m.
* Online at 7 p.m. to add more notes, events and sources to Ranslow and Devier. Did a batch of WW I draft registrations for FamilySearch. Did some random searching for data on dateless Smiths on the list.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked in on Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.