* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best Of post, and went off to church at 9:30.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to read, then worked on my long email to Elizabeth. Noted that
Best of the Genea-Blogs - 11 to 17 March 2012 posted. Finished the email and sent it off.
* Worked in the database for awhile...really should be more focused, although doing random lookups for folks without dates/places pays off one at a time. Got hooked on Dill folks in Massachusetts and added quite a few dates/places with sources from Mass. VRs.
* Wrote Saturday Workshop Summary - "Maximizing Ancestry.com," Program Details for CVGS Spring Seminar on 31 March, CVGS Research Group Summary - 14 March 2012, March 2012 Issue of CVGS Newsletter is Online and one more on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Added CVGS Spring Seminar is Saturday, 31 March to Genea-Musings.
* We went off to dinner at 4:30 p.m. to Pat & Oscars. Home by 6 p.m.
* Tried to do some FamilySearch Indexing, but it wouldn't let me download batches for what I want to work on. Started the next Best Of post. Worked in the database for a long time hopscotching around New England adding dates/places with sources to records. Checked MA VRs for many of them.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.