1) Thursday, 9 February:
* I can't recall everything I did on this day, but I know that I read a lot of blogs, wrote four blog posts on Genea-Musings, played around with my blog design some more, and watched the Jay Verkler show once more.
* The blog posts were: Treasure Chest Thursday - Death Index Record of Abigail Gates (1774-1855), Rasputin, Time Travel, Worm Holes - oh my!, RootsTech 2012 Photos - Exhibitors, and Do you Believe the FamilySearch Vision of the Future?
* I no sooner got the last one done and Linda reminded me that we were going to the theatah tonight...to see Guys and Dolls over in Coronado at Lambs Players Theater. We left at 5:30 p.m. for the pizza place near the theater, had a nice dinner, and then had plenty of time for the 7:30 p.m. curtain. It was over at 10 p.m., and we were home by 10:30 p.m. I managed to read my email and blogs on the iPhone before the show and at the intermission.
* We were home by 10:30 p.m., and I updated the Best Of post and the RootsTech post, checked Facebook, and didn't write a Geneaholic post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
2) Friday, 10 February:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow Friday - This Weekend's Genealogy Radio Shows, and Answers to Questions from Ancestry.com and set it for later in the morning.
* Started in on the Ancestry Search presentation and handout for next week. Got it half done in the morning.
* Wrote three posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Wrote Follow-Up Friday - another Potpourri of Reader Comments and then finished the presentation and handout. Had to change out about 50% of the screen shots. Not much has changed since July 2011, though.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post and set it for Saturday. Checked the Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org recent additions to the collections, and found, and wrote about, the California Death Index, 1905 to 1939 on FamilySearch!
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, had dinner, and came back to listen to the Geneabloggers Radio Show, spent 25 minutes on the after-party, and then watched the Marisa Tomei episode of WDYTYA? Ho hum.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and RootsTech blog posts, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.