* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of a RootsTech links post. Wrote
(Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 191: Randy's Little Red Pedal Car and then Save the SSDI: Sign the RPAC Petition - and then write letters and set it for later.
* Wrote RootsTech 2012 Photos - Geneabloggers! and then collected my syllabus materials and books and went to McDonalds for lunch and the library for the CVGS Research Group.
* got set up in the Computer Lab, and we had two hours of discussion about RPAC/SSDI, RootsTech videos and syllabus, WDYTYA?, Familysearch Wiki and Research Courses, and the research process. Talked to Jeanie and David afterwards about finding German church records in FHL films and online databases.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Meeting on 11 February - Hal Horrocks Presentations. Answered several emails. Checked out new Ancestry databases, and added data/sources from World War II Draft Registrations for Seaver folks.
* Went in for dinner at 6 p.m., then read the paper and watched TV news, and put out the trash.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, finish up the WW2 data, checked Facebook, talked to Lori on the phone, added to the Best Of and RootsTech links posts, and tweaked the blog template again. Wrote this post!
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.