Ten score and three years ago, one of the greatest Americans was born...
* Read email and blogs, and finished off the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 5 to 11 February 2012 post.
* Off to church at 9:30, home by 11:30 a.m.
* Read up, transcribed one of the Alpheus Smith deeds for Monday. Captured Seaver/variants, Carringer, Auble and Vaux entries in SSDI and saved them to surname folders. Just in case!
* Wrote Jeffrey Bockman on the Future of Genealogy. Watched two Lisa Cooke videos from RootsTech.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, and eat dinner. Back online at 7 p.m. to watch more RootsTech videos, and wrote More RootsTech 2012 Videos.
* Wrote my SDGS program review, sent it to Diane. Answered some emails. Checked in on Facebook. Worked in SSDI - added 2011 deaths, 2010 deaths and 1870-1880 births for Seaver to database. Added to the Best of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.