A stay-at-home day filled with writing and not much researching for some reason.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow Friday - This Weekend's Genealogy Radio Shows. Moved the RootsTech post up to late morning.
* Sent my syllabus material off to the Family History Fair folks. Answered some email. Put my breakfast calories into the counter app. Wrote Follow-Up Friday - in which I Confess to Using Derivative Sources and set it for early afternoon.
* Started on my FORUM column about mobile devices for genealogy. I feel dangerous writing about this because I have one month experience.
* Added more data to the Counter app about lunch. Worked on the tablet a bit trying to figure things out better. Downloaded several apps also. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Called for dinner at 5:30, then watched TV news and read the paper, forgetting about Geneabloggers Radio. Tuned in at 7 p.m. and then spent an hour afterwards on Outloud.fm. Good folks there!
* Read everything, researched and wrote the SNGF post, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.