One week until my CVGS presentation, and two weeks until researching at the FHL. Time's flying fast now...
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 188: Henry Pickford (ca 1920s). Worked on the Fun presentation some more.
* Posted Rootstech 2012 Presentations - 4:15 p.m. Thursday, 2 February. Listened in for awhile to Marian's webinar.
* Went off to lunch at Mcdonalds and then to the library for the CVGS Computer Group meeting. Stopped for my RootsTech haircut on the way home.
* Home by 2 p.m. to find Tami here, read everything, noted that CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 21 January Features Denise Spurlock posted.
* Answered some email, and then worked in Ancestry (census) and Find-a-Grave (graves) to find information on the Pickfords of Leominster and Clinton.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV for awhile, took out the trash and did the dishes. Moved the power recliner into the family room for Linda.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, post WikiTree Becomes Invitation Only Family Tree Database and continue working on the Pickford family. Found quite a bit, and managed to flesh out the families for 3 or 4 generations. Looked on GenealogyBank and Ancestry newspapers for these Pickfords without much success. Added quite a few BMDs and burials to the database with sources for the Pickford family.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked in on Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today 10.5 hours.