Another all-day stay-at-home genealogy work day. I wish I was making more progress!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use the Collections Search on FamilySearch and then wrote RootsTech 2012 Presentations - 3:00 p.m. Thursday, 2 February and set it for late morning, then edited the last one, and wrote the next one.
* Worked on the Genealogy Fun presentation and handout one more time.
* After lunch, checked out the Ancestry profile page that the reader found, and wrote What is this Ancestry.com Feature Called? And more questions...
* After the Galaxy charged, I worked with it a bit trying to understand navigation and the wireless/tether/hotspot settings. Pretty easy. Listened to one of Lisa's podcasts too. worked in the database for awhile - added text to the Arnold and Hawkins families.
* Answered some emails, then went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner. Back online at 7 p.m. to read, then work on the Galaxy a bit more, work in the database, finally went to Find-a-grave and completed page 4 of the Seavers.
* Added to the best of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.