This was not a big genealogy day - I really did nothing but blog and listen to the radio show. Oh well. The weekend is here, and our first family gathering with Tami and her family coming down on Saturday.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - December 16: Christmas at School posted, and posted Follow Friday - Pre-Christmas Weekend Genealogy Fun.
* Wrote Follow-Up Friday - The William Knapp Search, then left to mail my Journal packets, get a Polish dog at Costco and wander through the toys, then picked up George for our walk on the bayfront. We only went halfway because of my foot.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, read more of ESM's website, and write Elizabeth Shown Mills's "Historic Pathways" Website.
* Worked on the Samsung Galaxy tablet for the first time. Navigation is different from the iPhone! Got Linda's email and Facebook on it and looked at other Apps. It already had Sudoku and Yahtzee games. Will add more later.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's. Blech.
* Home in time to listen to the Geneabloggers Radio show at 6 p.m, until 8 p.m. Chatted most of the time.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, then wrote the Surname Saturday post and the SNGF post. Wrote this post. Just the blogging fool - 6 posts written today.
* Modified some individuals in the RootsMagic 5 database then made a new GEDCOM, and imported it into Legacy Family Tree.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.