It was an interesting day, with the CVGS Holiday Luncheon and then adding music, photos and PDFs to my iPhone.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - December 14: Fruitcake! Friend or foe? posted. Wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Voss from Molster Farm and then Rootsweb Review Bites the Dust.
* Wrapped the flash drive for the CVGS gift exchange, heated up the veggies, put them in the casserole, and took everything out to the car. Left at 10:40 a.m. for the library for the CVGS Holiday Luncheon.
* Helped set up chairs, consulted with others on research problems, showed off my iPhone to several people, and the meeting started at 11:45. Food started at 12:15 when Linda showed up. Gary put a nice slide show together about 11 CVGS folks that are past presidents, 20-year members or honorary members. I was included as one of them. Helped clean up a bit, and then Pam gifted me with the sugar cookies that she made, knowing that I would enjoy them, since I blogged about them the other day. Yum!
* Was home by 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Possible Knapp Families in Dutchess County NY in 1790.
* Very sleepy after all of the desserts ... went in and took a nap, then read the paper, watched TV, ate dinner, and put the trash out.
* Collated and stapled the Journal copies. Now I need to buy the envelopes, stamp and label them, and mail them out on Friday.
* Worked for awhile trying to get my music, some photos and some PDFs on the iPhone. Resorted to Googling "how to..." and the articles were helpful, although I didn't catch everything the first time around! Now I have over 500 songs, over 170 photos of the grandkids, and 4 genealogy reference books in PDF on the iPhone. In hindsight, the Galaxy will be better for the PDF books!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.