It was a cold and rainy day again, so I didn't go out. I worked in my database and got my Journal finished!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - December 13: Holiday Travel posted. Wrote
Tech Tuesday - Smart Phone and a Tablet...oh my!
* Answered email, and answered some Ancestry.com messages. Added info to the database from email, and did some more work enriching the spouses of Seaver folks...I have lots of people with just a name who married a Seaver person, so I'm randomly going through and finding data on Rootsweb WorldConnect, Ancestry databases, especially the census records, or FamilySearch databases.
* Made another cut-down GEDCOM file that included spouses of descendants, loaded it into FTM 2012, synced to Ancestry.com, and into my iPhone.
* Posted Early-Bird Deadline for APG PMC in Salt Lake City and then wrote Commentary on Social Security Death Index Restrictions.
* Worked some more in the database on Seaver spouses. When I find info in a database, I add it and source it. I also try to edit the Notes for uniformity when necessary.
* Pared down my music collection by using a naming convention and eliminating duplicates. I still have more to do to separate them into genres. Eventually, some will go into my iTunes folder and hopefully into my iPhone. Added a bunch of PDFs to my Dropbox file. I hope to be able to read them on the iPhone and Galaxy.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, then we took dinner to our friends house where she just got out of the hospital. Linda likes helping others...she's an angel!
* Home by 6:30 p.m. to start in on printing the even number pages of the Family Journal. It went OK, had maybe 10 spoiled pages. almost ran out of color ink too.
* Worked more in the database, concentrating on Vermont BMDs on FamilySearch. Added quite a few marriages with sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote six Advent Calendar posts for the next week, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.