It was a busy stay-at-home day, with much of the day spent in RootsMagic 5.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Aaron Smith (1765-1841) in Medfield, Massachusetts.
* Got RootsMagic 5 working with my database converted by Bruce B. Checked out new features. Wrote RootsMagic 5 Webinar is Today at 4 p.m. PST and then Exploring RootsMagic 5 - Post 1: The View Screens.
* Had lunch, answered some emails, put a Research Log together in RM5, and wrote My RootsMagic 5 Problem was Solved Quickly. Wrote Checking Out the New FamilySearch Home Page and Search Forms.
* Worked more on the Research Log for William Knapp in RM5. Watched the RootsMagic 5 webinar and learned a few things. Not sure I can remember them all!
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to print Linda's Cabo pictures, then started the Seaver-Richmond Family Journal for 2011, got all pages set up, and first five pages done.
* Added to the Best Of post, then went searching for sources for some Knapp births in New York City. Found them in FamilySearch, and added citations to the births and christenings.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.