1) Sunday, 9 October:
* Read email and blogs, and finalized Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 to 8 October 2011 before going off to church at 9:40 a.m.
* Home by 11:30, and read and worked a little in RootsMagic before going in at 12:15 p.m. to watch football and eat lunch. Watched the Chargers game (we won 29-25), and did some chores too.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, print off the CVGS Newsletter to copy, worked on the financial report, then we had dinner and watched the news.
* Wrote two blog posts for Monday in anticipation of not having much time. Started the new Best Of post, checked Facebook and Google Plus, and worked some more in RootsMagic.
Genealogy on Sunday was maybe 4.0 hours at most.
2) Monday, 10 October:
* Read email and blogs, helped Linda get set up for her group meeting and luncheon at our house. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - the Will of Thomas Pierce (1584-1667) of Charlestown MA posted.
* Sorted through my financial paper piles and put the notebook together. Gathered up the CVGS Newsletter stuff at 10 a.m. and went off to the UPS Store to publish it, then took copies to post office to mail on Tuesday.
* Home by 11 a.m. to read, then had lunch with the nice ladies. Put stuff away after they left. Online at 1 p.m. to note that Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 3: Syncing an Existing Ancestry Member Tree posted and to write My picture is in the newspaper.
* We left at 2:30 p.m. for the conference with our financial advisor, went to Hunter's Steak House in Mission Valley for dinner, and home by 6:30 p.m.
* Read, sent the CVGS Newsletter off to the members, and added content (notes and sources) to Thomas and Joseph White in the RootsMagic database. I still have lots of paper to use to add content - lots from the vacation trip, and from my earlier paper piles. I'm doing the vacation papers first!
* Checked Facebook and Google Plus, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours at most.