It was another full genealogy day - probably the last one until next week!
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 175: Inside The Four-Mile Inn at Old World Wisconsin.
* Worked in FTM 2012 and GEDCOM files for awhile, and emailed with Russ about our problem. Wrote October 2011 issue of CVGS Newsletter and CVGS Research Group Summary on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.Wrote Using Google Maps to Document Your Way.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. for lunch at McDonald's, then to the library for the CVGS Computer Group. Did two sensing things with Gary - what computer problems do you have, and what genealogy challenges do you have? We talked for two hours showing how to find things or do things on the computer, and then in Ancestry.com.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, answer email, then wrote Do you Have "Comments" on Your Ancestry Member Tree?
* Went out at 4:45 to pull weeds, put out the trash, watch the World Series game, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Came in at 6 p.m. to watch Jean Hibben's webinar, then watched the last half of Tom Kemp's webinar. Worked in GenealogyBank for awhile, then went in to watch the end of the ballgame.
* Back online at *;15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer Ancestry messages, check Facebook and Twitter, do a little work in Find-a-Grave and sources, and write this post.