It was a stay-at-home genealogy day, and I got some things accomplished. Not everything I wanted to, but better than expected.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Anna (Leland) Woelffer (1859-1892) in Deerfield, Wisconsin.
* worked in FTM 2012 some more trying to sort out the GEDCOM issues. Wrote Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 8: Receiving and Installing a GEDCOM File.
* Had lunch, then got my four Beginning Computer Genealogy presentations and handouts edited for the OASIS class that starts next Monday. Answered some email.
* Wrote Is Family History Knowledge Declining? and then Ancestry has Added Many Vital Records Collections.
* Worked some more in FTM 2012 - still no solution - and then went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch a little TV.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then add content and sources to the RootsMagic database using the Whitney article from a book copied at ACPL. Checked Facebook and Google Plus.
* Added to the Best Of post, then worked on reorganizing the computer files. Got quite a few files and document images into the new file folder system. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.