It was another full genealogy-oriented day, although I did go out of the house for a walk and to get the car gassed up. We had a bit of rain in the morning, and it was cool and foggy all day.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow Friday - Weekend Genealogy Fun and J.K. Rowling's "Who Do You Think You Are?" episode (England).
* Checked Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. Had lunch, then left at 11:40 to pick up George for our weekly walk on the bayfront. I told him about our vacation. Stopped to get 14 gallons of gas on the way home - the light was on!
* Worked on the Barron data from the Eva Belle Kempton book, adding names, dates, places, notes and sources.
* Wrote Dear Randy: " I've searched everywhere for my ancestor. What Now?"
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, then worked on the Bullard data from the Kempton book.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, then did some chores. Back online at 6:15 p.m. to write the SNGF post. Listened to Geneabloggers Radio show until 8:30 p.m.
* Watched the Padres game with dodgers - we lost 2-0 (now 68-89 with 5 games left to go).
* Finished up the Friday's "Good Genea-Reads" post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.