Wednesday was another full genealogy day, including the CVGS program meeting and lots of blogging.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 163: Lyle and Emily Wedding Photo. Researched and wrote California Voter Registers, 1866-1898 on Ancestry.com and set it for later in the morning.
* got cleaned up, checked Google Plus, got a phone call from Ben asking about Nevada birth certificates and how to get his. Finally sent him to VitalChek. Had lunch.
* Packed up my stuff and off to the library at 11:30 a.m. CVGS meeting started at 12 noon, and ended at 2 p.m. John Kracha did a nice job with Central European Genealogy. Tough subject and research.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote The Joseph Payson Problem - Part 2. More genealogy fun there! Answered some emails, checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 to watch TV, eat dinner, watch more TV, take out the trash, water the front plants, then back online at 6 to add sources and notes to the database, finishing off the TGM v6 sketches I copied last week.
* Watched the Padres game, lost again 4-3 to Snakes. 15 under .500 for first time this season (45-60). Drat. Trades coming soon!
* Online again at 9:45 p.m. to read, update the Best Of post, then write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.