The sands of July time are almost gone...and this was the first day in two weeks that I was able to stay home and do genealogy all day.
* Read my email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Leland's FamilySearch Collections Lists Often. Answered some emails and sent one out for the CVGS Research Trip on Saturday, and got cleaned up.
* Worked through the FHC film ordering and wrote Online Family History Library Microfilm Ordering is Coming. Read the July 2011 NEHGR issue in PDF format and saved it.
* Worked a bit on the Joseph Payson problem from email, and had lunch. Myra called about her research problem, and we talked through it. She needs a Detroit obituary and death certificate.
* Back to work on the Payson problem. found lots of good stuff in the NEHGS site, and finally entered family data into the database, on the theory that someone else may benefit from it even though it's not my line. Wrote The Joseph Payson Problem - Part 1.
* Dinner time, then mowed the front lawn, and read for 30 minutes before the Padres game at 7.
* Watched the game, read the paper, watered the back yard, finished my Michael Palmer book, and read another bit in the NGSQ that came the other day. Padres lost 6-1 to the Snakes and it wasn't that close.
* Online to read, then update the Best Of post, check Facebook and google Plus, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours today.
Post a Comment