Another full genealogy day, this time without a Padres game. I'll make up for it on the weekend.
* Read email and blogs, transcribed and posted Treasure Chest Thursday - Georgianna (Kemp) Auble's Death Certificate.
* Made reservations for airline, rental car, and hotel for FGS Conference. Registered for FGS Conference too, but need to go reserve dinner tickets. Now need to work out the rest of the trip to IL, IN, MI, and WI. Had lunch at home.
* Researched and wrote Connecting to Other Researchers through MyHeritage.com. Edited the first two OASIS Class presentations and syllabus material to reflect changes over last five months. Not many!
* Wrote Remember to Register for FGS 2011 before 1 July and tried to get AncestorSync to work again. downloaded new version, but didn't work.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, take a nap, talk to my daughter, and eat dinner.
* Back online at 6 p.m. to read, answered some emails, checked Facebook, and wrote a MyHeritage post for Friday. Email from Joel about 1940, and wrote another post and it posted accidentally...oh well. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Just a blogging fool today!
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.
Post a Comment