Stayed home for a genealogy day today - a pretty good one!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - True Mortimer Seaver's Funeral Difficulties. Wrote SNGF Most Recent Unknown Ancestor Compendium too, and set it for late morning. Got cleaned up.
* Added WikiTree charts to my Wikis for Genealogy presentation, and edited the works. Need critical review and syllabus, but getting close to finished. Had lunch.
* Read everything, then wrote Thoughts on Classical and Scientific Genealogy.
* Checked Facebook, set AncestorSync off again (it failed to save after 10 hours...) and added the Bloetgoet info from the New Netherland connections articles to the database.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, water the front plants, and eat dinner. Pads lost 14-5 but it was 3-3 in the 7th. Meltdown.
* Back online at 8 p.m. to read, add some census sources to the database (and fix notes too), add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.