Not too much of a genealogy day - a little blogging, some searching, some database work, some email.
* Read email and blogs, got the Best Of post ready to go before going off to church at 9:30.
* We had a meeting at church, then shopping and lunch at Costco, so home by 1:15 p.m. just in time to see my Padres lose in the 9th to the Twins. 5 straight losses, now 30-43.
* Got the Best of the Genea-blogs posted, and tweeted, and went in to watch golf and take a nap. My daughter called, and then watched TV for awhile.
* Came online at 3:30 p.m. to post Jamboree Geneabloggers - MyHeritage Free PremiumPlus Membership is Valid until 20 June. Checked Facebook, answered some emails, and worked a bit more in MyHeritage and Family Tree Builder.
* Called for dinner at 5:30 p.m., then watched TV and read the paper until 6:30 p.m.
* Back online to read, and worked in the database adding marriage data with sources from Montana and Idaho from FamilySearch. Looked for some of Maggie's ancestors too. Finally, worked in the Google News Archive Search for Seaver articles. Found quite a few new ones and transcribed and sourced them.
* Added to the Best Of post for next week, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.