We're back from the SCGS Genealogy Jamboree - a good time was had by all, but the reading and blogging really suffered over the weekend. The fun didn't stop, though.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote SNGF Pajama Party Recap, then researched and wrote Amanuensis Monday - Thomas Dill's Revolutionary War Pension Property Statement. Got cleaned up.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter for Jamboree pictures and notes, and wrote SCGS Jamboree - Post 4: Partings are such sweet sorrow. Tried to get the pictures off the camera. Installed the software, but the camera wouldn't show up on the file folders. Finally figured out that the USB cable had slipped out of the camera receptacle. Got all of our pictures transferred to the computer. Lots of fuzzy ones - I need to practice with the flash timing.
* Had lunch, then listened to the Friday night Geneabloggers Radio show. Funny...I missed most of it at Jamboree. Found the goodie bags and sorted out the swag. Loaded the Jamboree syllabus onto the computer, and printed out several summaries. Got my Geni.com Pro account set up too.
* Wrote Internet Genealogy magazine - July 2011 Table of Contents, then checked Facebook and Twitter again.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch the GOP debate, then the Padres game at 5:40 p.m. We had dinner, and I watered the front plants. Game was delayed by rain at 7:15, so I read everything, and started the next Best Of post. Game back on at 8:45, so watched to the end - Pads won 3-1 over Rockies (now 30-38 on season, 16-12 on road, 14-26 at home).
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post.