A little blogging and a little database work, not much special today. I need a research challenge.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Find Revolutionary War Ancestor in DAR Records. Got cleaned up. Made the screens and wrote The New FamilySearch Family Tree - Post 3: A Person's Data.
* Had lunch, read everything, answered some email. Left at 12:30 p.m. for the library to take my overdue book back, and home by 1:15 p.m.
* Worked in the database on DC, Kansas, Nebraska and New Jersey marriages, and added some more census sources when I found them. Took most of the afternoon - happier than a pig in you know what. Time sure flies when I'm having genealogy fun.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner. Back at 6 p.m. to write Data Mining and Fixing the Database - an Update.
* Back in at 6:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, and read my book. Pads lost 6-1 to Snakes (so now 18-24 and back in last place).
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, add to the NGS Conference post, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.5 hours reading blogs, 1.0 hour in FamilySearch, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 3.5 hours data mining and working in the database.