* Read everything, added to the NGS Conference post, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 153: Thomas Richmond Family in Massachusetts. Wrote CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 21 May - "Managing Your Digital Environment" and set it form id-morning. Got cleaned up.
* Wrote Dear Randy: Where did Texas Death images go? and set it for around noon. Found my Raking the Ashes book review (written back in March!), and wrote Book Review: Raking the Ashes, by Nancy S. Peterson and set it for early afternoon. Had lunch.
* Left at 11:40 a.m. for the library. Got the projector set up for the CVGS Computer Group meeting and participated in it. Helped Ron with his research, then helped Jaye afterwards.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote The New FamilySearch Family Tree - Post 4: A Person's Notes, Sources and Combined Records. That took awhile - I did some work in nFS also.
* Went in to watch TV, have dinner, and put out the trash.
* Back online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked on the Civil War Pension File list again - finished it up. Went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper and finish my Robert B. Parker book. Pads lost 5-2 to Brewers. Drat.
* Online at 10:20 to read, update the Best Of post, and write this post. Done.
Genealogy today was `10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.5 hours reading blogs, 4.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours at CVGS meeting, and 1.5 hour working on FamilySearch.