Finished several projects today, and had some interesting genealogy finds.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension File: Surgeon's Report in 1900. Quickly worked on the Civil War Draft Registration database, then posted Isaac Seaver's Civil War Draft Registration Record.
* Got cleaned up, and came back to read and then to work on the FamilySearch presentation. Had lunch, then went out at 12:30 to mow the back weeds. Back in at 1:30 to read and get ready for telecon.
* Spoke to Ancestry.com folks about secret project... I would tell you but they might shoot me. Started back on the FamilySearch presentation and forgot all about the Geneabloggers Radio show at 3 p.m. Drat. Almost finished with the FamilySearch work, though. Need to make the handout now! Whew.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to have dinner, then did chores and watched TV news while reading the paper.
* Back online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then started on CVGS Newsletter. Got it 50% done - need content from contributors who always miss deadlines.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours on Ancestry databases and telecon, 4.0 hours on FamilySearch presentation and 2.0 hours on CVGS Newsletter.
Post a Comment