Finished several projects today, and had some interesting genealogy finds.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension File: Surgeon's Report in 1900. Quickly worked on the Civil War Draft Registration database, then posted Isaac Seaver's Civil War Draft Registration Record.
* Got cleaned up, and came back to read and then to work on the FamilySearch presentation. Had lunch, then went out at 12:30 to mow the back weeds. Back in at 1:30 to read and get ready for telecon.
* Spoke to Ancestry.com folks about secret project... I would tell you but they might shoot me. Started back on the FamilySearch presentation and forgot all about the Geneabloggers Radio show at 3 p.m. Drat. Almost finished with the FamilySearch work, though. Need to make the handout now! Whew.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to have dinner, then did chores and watched TV news while reading the paper.
* Back online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then started on CVGS Newsletter. Got it 50% done - need content from contributors who always miss deadlines.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours on Ancestry databases and telecon, 4.0 hours on FamilySearch presentation and 2.0 hours on CVGS Newsletter.