It was a full day, but not all genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 147: Carringer House Framing in 1951. Wrote SDGS Program on Saturday, 9 April features Paul Lipinski and set it for later, and then got cleaned up.
* Reviewed Mundia.com again, then wrote Another look at Mundia.com - FAIL! after I couldn't get things to work. A waste of time. Set it to post in early afternoon. Had lunch.
* Gathered my papers and off to the library at 11:30 a.m. for the CVGS Board meeting. Lasted to 2 p.m., and home by 2:20 p.m. to read. Then out to mow the front lawn before the rain on Thursday.
* In at 3:30 to watch the Padres game - they lost 8-4 to the Giants (now 3-2 on season, 23-17 in runs scored). We had dinner, read newspaper, and put trash out.
* Back online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked on FamilySearch presentation for next weekend. Got it about 60% complete now. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, filled out the GeniMates form, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours working on FamilySearch presentation, and 2.0 hours at CVGS meeting.
Post a Comment