Not much blogging, worked in the database some and did more research on Maggie's family.
* Up late, read email and blogs, then off to church at 9:40 a.m. Talked to Maggie afterwards and got more info on some of her family members.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to watch the Padres game (eventually won 8-6 over Houston - now 7-8 on the season). Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10-16 April 2011 posted.
* Back to work after 2 p.m., read everything, started entering Maggie's family info into a RootsMagic database. Tried to source everything... Did more research on her parents immigration and a census record.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and wait for Linda to do her computer work.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, then work on 1860, 1870 and 1880 census source citations. Got them done! Will do 1910, 1920 and 1930 next, because there are a lot of 1900s.
* Answered some email, tried to make my Jamboree reservation, checked Facebook, made a GEDCOM file in RM4 and a small webpage set to see how it works, started the next Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour writing blog posts, 3.0 hours doing online research and data entry, 1.5 hours working on sources, and 0.5 hour messing around in RM4..