Genealogy and the Padres win - a good day!
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 148: Carringer House Almost Ready. Then wrote Results from Myles Proudfoot Online Survey of Genealogists and set it for later. Got cleaned up.
* Edited the Newspaper Records handout and presentation, saved it to flash drive and to the laptop, and gathered material for the CVGS Research Group. Had lunch.
* Went off to the library at 11:30 a.m. and got set up in the conference room. Research Group had 17, and went two hours. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 16 April - Exploring FamilySearch.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, take out trash, read the paper, take a nap and eat dinner. Padres won 3-2 in bottom of the 9th (now 5-6).
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then work on SDGS newsletter article, and four CVGC blog posts, including Probate, Will, and Insurance and the Law Seminar Review and Chula Vista Historic Home Tour on Saturday, 30 April.
* Added to the Best Of blog, got sidetracked by the free Gale Group newspapers - captured some Seaver and Auble articles. Then the David Rumsey map collections again...captured some San Diego maps. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on SDGS article, 3.0 hours on CVGS Research Group, 1.0 hour doing online research.