It was a full genealogy day - stayed home since Linda is outtatown with the grandgirls.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use PERSI to find genealogy-related periodical articles.
* Had to do emergency surgery on the CVGS newsletter - got the program place wrong on the front page! I need a proofreader that knows CVGS. Edited it and sent it to the email list again. Reviewed the CVGS Board minutes. Answered some emails.
* Worked on the Marriages handout and presentation for Wednesday CVGS Research Group. Ate lunch at my desk.
* Worked up and published GenerationStation - Adding and Connecting More Family Members. nobody seems to care about this... I think it might be a winner. We'll see!
* Answered more email. Did some financial stuff. Wrote two posts on Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Worked in the Massachusetts VRs 1911-1915 on AmericanAncestors putting Seaver information in the database with sources.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to have dinner, watched TV news and read the paper.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read everything, then finish up the Marriages material, and copied to flash drive. Finished the Mass VRs 1911-1915 Seaver list in the database. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, then worked in Notes in the database. I need to finish up the Sources too. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours - 1.5 hours doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in GenerationStation, 3.0 hour putting the Marriages stuff together, 2.5 hours working in database on Mass VRs and notes, and 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.
Post a Comment