It turned into a decent genealogy day! And my Aztecs won, beating BYU 80-62 to win the MWC championship. NCAA Tournament, here we come as a #1 or 2 seed.
* Read email and blogs, wrote and posted Surname Saturday - CARD (England > Rhode Island). Got cleaned up, put the flash drive in my pocket, and took the bookbag to the SDGS program meeting.
* The SDGS program was Alfredo Pena on the Conquest of Mexico, other Spanish families that came in 1650-1900, and the Exodus to the US 1900-1945 in the two sessions. He was late (got there at 10:10 a.m.) and Marna asked if I had anything to present...it was in my pocket - but then Alfredo walked in. I took notes for the SDGS Newsletter article - sure hope I can decipher them! Had a number of people thank me for the February program, which I appreciated.
* Home by 1 p.m. to have lunch, read online, then write Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - New Genealogy Blogs. Looks like the bloom is off the SNGF rose, should I continue with it? Checked Facebook, and added 21 new blogs to my Google Reader, and read them.
* Went in at 3:15 p.m. to watch the news, read the paper and take a nap, then watched the SDSU/BYU game for the MWC championship. SDSU won 82-60, an up-and-down game. We ate dinner watching it.
* Back online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then added to the Best Of post, and started in on my "to-be-sourced" pile. Got through about ten articles and pieces of paper. Probably added 30-40 source citations, and several new master sources. It's a start! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 2.0 hours reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at SDGS meeting, and 2.5 hours working in source citations.