A fairly full genealogy day, with several breaks in the non-stop action.
* Read email and blogs, then posted Follow Friday -- How to make sense of a Civil War Pension File. Then put Genealogist Michael Hait schedules webinars together after reading about it on the TGF message board. Michael's webinars look like good ones - I'm sorry I have to miss them on Saturday. Watched TV on and off for the tsunami that didn't hit San Diego.
* Worked in WikiTree creating screens and adding content, and wrote Exploring WikiTree - Post 2: Navigating the Tree. Set it for early afternoon.
* Had a quick lunch, then off to pick up George for our weekly walk on the bayfront. It was foggy and cool.
* Was home by 1 p.m. to read, then added more content to WikiTree, and work on sources in RootsMagic. Got through the Ns and Os.
* The neighbors came by to visit, and we walked them home, then off to Costco for groceries and then to Lolita's for dinner, and Ralph's for more groceries.
* Home by 6:30 p.m. - read everything, then added to the Best Of post and listened/chatted on BlogTalkRadio. My first time...had over 55 there at one time. Thomas does a great job.
* Went in at 8:30 p.m. to watch SDSU/UNLV game. Back at halftime to check Facebook, write this post, and will return to watch second half.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours working in WikiTree, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working on sources in RootsMagic, and 1.0 hour on BlogTalkRadio.
Post a Comment