It was a full genealogy day for me - I only went out today to feed the birds!
* Kept the grand-girls happy before they went off to Sea world at 9:30 a.m. Read email and blogs, then posted CVGS Meeting on Wednesday, 23 February: Margaret Lewis on Military Records and then Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Richard Pray (1683-1755) of Scituate RI. Posted I Wish I Had Swedish Ancestors! The Great Swedish Adventure and then set Happy President's Day! for later in the afternoon.
* Downloaded the Barry Ewell material and browsed through it. Very well done.
* Finished off the master Source editing task - now need to go back and find the information I'm missing for some of them - the database name, the periodical volume/pages, the FHL film numbers, etc. In the process, I'm finding the ones I didn't edit well the first time around.
* Worked my way through about one inch of paper in my "to be entered into the database" stack. Did some entering of data but not a lot. Answered several emails too.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read everything, work more on sources (I'm in the middle of the Cs the second time around here), then add to the Best Of post, write a Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog post and then this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour reading Ewell material, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours entering data into the database, and 2.5 hours working on sources in the database.